PrimeFaces 10.0.11 and 11.0.3 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 10.0.x, and 11.0.x branches.
Enhancements and Defect Fixes
- Upgrade jQuery UI 1.13 (10.0.11)
- DataExporter: Option to globally suppress table header/footer export (11.0.3)
- DataExporter: Option to ignore columns which are hidden via ColumnToggler (11.0.3)
- DataExporter: columnToggler breaks export ordering (11.0.3)
- CVE-2021-44228: Exclude Log4J as PF doesn’t use it (11.0.3)
- Badge: XSS through value attribute (11.0.3)
- Tag: XSS through value attribute (11.0.3)
- Chip: XSS through label attribute (11.0.3)
- Stack: XSS through menuItem value (11.0.3)
- AutoComplete: XSS through AutoCompleteSuggestion (11.0.3)
- Avatar: XSS through label value (11.0.3)
- Datatable: filter on Integer uses String comparison (11.0.3)
- SplitButton: filter input field lacks left and right margin and icon (11.0.3)
- Tree: Improve node focus styling (11.0.3)
- DataTable: Paginator breaks when table is updated after previous table is filtered (11.0.3)
- DatePicker: (Focused) time inputs style is inconsistent (11.0.3)
- Horizontal Tree: Connector Lines show through nodes in Arya/Vela themes (11.0.3)
- OrderList: Inconsitent padding for controlsLocation=”right” (11.0.3)
- Datatable: Selection does not work correctly when frozen rows are being used (11.0.3)
- Exporter: monitorDownload not functional for non-ajax request (10.0.11 and 11.0.3)
Details are available at GitHub for 10.0.11 and 11.0.3.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.