PrimeFaces 4.0.25, 7.0.27, 8.0.17, 10.0.12 and 11.0.4 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 4.0.x, 7.0.x, 8.0.x, 10.0.x, and 11.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add primefaces.HIDE_RESOURCE_VERSION configuration
- Upgrade jQuery UI 1.13 (7.0.27 and 8.0.17)
- Add onShow callback option to Dialog Framework (8.0.17, 10.0.12 and 11.0.4)
- DataTable scrollable and reflow not working smoothly (11.0.4)
- DataTable: JPALazyDataModel should ignore globalFilter (11.0.4)
- DataTable: select all checkbox not selecting all (8.0.17)
- Tree Drag and Drop not working (10.0.12 and 11.0.4)
- Autocomplete: forceselection=”false” no longer working (10.0.12)
- Tag: Inner span value not rendered (11.0.4)
- DonutChartOptions: cutout should be used instead cutoutPercentage (11.0.4)
- CVE-2017-1000486: Potential EL Injection (4.0.25)
Details are available at GitHub for 4.0.25, 7.0.27, 8.0.17, 10.0.12 and 11.0.4 .
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.