PrimeFaces 6.1.21, 6.2.28, 7.0.16 and 8.0.4 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.x, 7.0.x and 8.0.x branches.
- Different contextMenus are not working on multiple components (8.0.4)
- DataTable: FilterMeta/SortMeta equals() and hashcode() (8.0.4)
- DataTable Filter – selectOneMenu holding values after page refresh (7.0.16 and 8.0.4)
- Timeline: OnDrop Group is null or empty (8.0.4)
- DatePicker: with pattern has confusing behaviour when editing (8.0.4)
- Calendar: inline calendar in dialog does not work (8.0.4)
- TextEditor: Quill editor in accordion will be broken after performing update to its form (8.0.4)
- Component: DatePicker and rangeSeparator issue (7.0.16)
- Themes: Nova-Dark resources loading errors (6.2.28)
- AutoComplete: CSV throws Exception with MyFaces (6.1.21)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.