PrimeFaces 7.0.12 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 7.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add ariaLabel attribute to SelectBooleanCheckbox
- Add csv export support to DataTable with row expansion
- SelectOneMenu: filter does not use 100% width
- Add decimalSeparatorAlternative attribute to InputNumber
- InputNumber: Console Warning
- RowExpansion doesn’t work as expected on Frozen DataTable with columnToggler
- startAtBottom attribute does not work as expected on DataScroller
Details are available at GitHub for 7.0.12 .
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.