PrimeFaces 7.0.13 and 8.0.1 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 7.0.x and 8.0.x branches.
- Improve button styles on Nova and Luna
- Server requests that result in an unauthorized request (eg session timeout) should redirect to Location(aka) login (8.0.1)
- Paginator: jumpToPageDropdown not working with Pages greater than 10 (8.0.1)
- Timeline: edit event not working when editableGroup is false (8.0.1)
- Sticky component doesn’t work with html overflow-y: scroll
- Themes: Nova-Dark resources loading errors
- CSP: Google Recaptcha violation (8.0.1)
- Repeat: exception (8.0.1)
- Tooltip: XSS in target title (7.0.13)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.