PrimeFaces 7.0.20 and 8.0.8 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 7.0.x and 8.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- AutoComplete with event change and forceselection is not working as expected (8.0.8)
- The selectionMode attribute doesn’t work correctly with null or empty value on DataTable (8.0.8)
- Timeline: Calling move()/zoom() functions on timeline does not fire rangeChanged event (8.0.8)
- InputNumber: Respect padControl property
- OSGi: Export-Package directive does not include shaded classes (8.0.8)
- DataTable rowsPerPageTemplate-ShowAll+ filtering throws NumberFormatException (8.0.8)
- TreeTable: custom filter with SelectOneMenu not working (7.0.20)
- Refocus after AJAX update doesnt work correctly (7.0.20)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.