PrimeFaces 8.0.18, 10.0.13 and 11.0.5 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 8.0.x, 10.0.x, and 11.0.x branches.
- Scroll position is wrong after items are filtered on selectOneMenu
- Error in modifying List that holds selected datatable rows (10.0.13 and 11.0.5)
- Uncaught TypeError: c.replace(…).replaceAll is not a function (10.0.13)
- Resizable component does not show se handle icon and se handle is located at wrong position (11.0.5)
- DataExporter: XML Export not exporting columns (11.0.5)
- Moment.js 2.29.3 (11.0.5)
- Menubar/menu: might execute wrong (not clicked) items (11.0.5)
- ClassCastException with DefaultMenuItem in MenuModel when set an id programmatically (11.0.5)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.