PrimeFaces Elite 10.0.1 Brings Bootstrap Themes
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x, 7.0.x, 8.0.x and 10.0.x branches.
PrimeFaces 10.0.1 is the new Elite release and brings a bonus feature for Elite subscribers; Bootstrap light-blue and dark-blue themes are now available exclusively for Elite Subscribers.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add Bootstrap Theme with Light and Dark mode (10.0.1)
- Add partialUpdate attribute to DataTable (10.0.1)
- DataTable: Header/Footer not updated by sort/filter (10.0.1)
- New row is not added to the same page in DataTable with paginator All (10.0.1 and 8.0.9)
- Data table with groupRow=”true” position of last row not is correct when use a p:rowExpansion (10.0.1 and 8.0.9)
- Autocomplete: force selection doesn’t work when multiple mode is enabled in PF 10 (10.0.1)
- Panel: renders empty facets
- Datatable: selection set to empty array with array VE (10.0.1)
- DataTable: unselect not clearing selection in PFX (10.0.1)
- SelectCheckboxMenu’s panel misplaced in Dialog (8.0.9 and 7.0.21)
- SelectionMode throws NullPointerException with MyFaces on DataTable (8.0.9)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.