PrimeNG LTS 10.1.4 and 11.4.7 Released for LTS Subscribers
PrimeNG 10.1.4 and 11.4.7 are available exclusively for LTS subscribers to provide improvements over the previous versions. Please visit the changelog list for detailed changes included in the LTS versions.
Subscribe now to PrimeNG LTS for only $49 a year!
PrimeNG LTS is an annual subscription-based service to provide a license for the finest compatible version suited to you. LTS covers the prior two versions from the latest release, this means up to 18 months of almost weekly releases to bring the latest defect fixes and security updates to your project.
As an example, since PrimeNG moved to Angular 12, PrimeNG 10 and 11 are now on LTS support whereas STS (short-term support) versions of PrimeNG 12 will be open source under MIT license for at least 6 months until PrimeNG 13 is released.
If you are not planning to migrate to Angular 12 and PrimeNG 12 yet, we strongly suggest LTS versions to receive weekly performance, security, and quality enhancements as PrimeNG 10.x and 11.x are in active development.
PrimeNG is an open-source and free-to-use library licensed under MIT license whereas PrimeNG LTS is a commercial software licensed under LTS License.
- A license is required to be obtained before installing and importing an LTS package.
- LTS license is per developer and the period is 1 year.
- A license needs to be renewed after the expiration to be able to continue using the LTS versions of PrimeNG.
- Licenses can be obtained online at PrimeStore.
- Please contact PrimeTek regarding any inquiry such as alternative payment methods and license terms.
Always bet on Prime!